Are you an experienced software developer with a passion for building cutting edge software solutions? Do you love using the latest technology and working in a fast-paced, agile, and innovative environment? Are you a team player who loves to collaborate with others? Then SolarWinds could be the new rewarding challenge you are looking for.
SolarWinds is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. We believe that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That's why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
We are looking for a Senior C#/.NET Core Developer to join our MSP engineering team and help advance our suite of products. The ideal candidate has a passion for secure, scalable and robust software, and an appetite to constantly learn/improve. If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them we'd love to talk to you!
- Investigate and resolve complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
- Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process and quality.
- Design, implement, and test new features with minimal supervision
- Provide technical guidance and share best practices within a team
- Build multithreaded application that runs on millions of machines
- Be self-driven, helping the team achieve goals and overall project delivery milestones
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple areas of software development (e.g. concurrency, design patterns, SOLID principles, etc)
- Experience in developing multithreaded application following clean design and modular approach
- Strong experience in OOP and writing testable code
- Strong experience in C#
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with unit testing and performance testing
- Ability and willingness to learn new products and programming languages quickly
- Excellent problem-solving skills; can triage and resolve critical issues independently and collaboratively
- Programming experience with other strongly typed language Java or C++
- Expierience in using Golang
- Familiarity with AWS and deploying cloud based applications
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD practices and build configuration management
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Experience using non-windows platforms (linux, osx)
- Good communication skills, both in written (documentation) and spoken
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing commercial software