Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Our company has been recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, named by BC Tech Association as “Emerging Company of the Year” and “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum. Hear from the Trulioo Technology team about advancing your career by clicking here!
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.Position Summary:
To help continue fuel our growth, we are looking for a detail-oriented, highly skilled Quality Assurance Manager
to expand our Technology team. You are a passionate and proven quality engineering leader that has deep experience in delivering cloud releases at a rapid pace while delivering higher quality for customers and users. Our Technology team goes above and beyond to ensure our software systems are robust and highly maintainable. This role will report to the VP of Technology. This is a full-time position in our downtown Vancouver HQ, walking distance from shops, restaurants, and public transit.Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the QA team, currently 10 people and growing to support the company’s ambitious product plans.
- You hold the teams accountable for release excellence and strive to be the industry leader. You consider every issue found in production to be critical and a learning opportunity for the team.
- Drive for Automation. You will drive growth in the team’s automated regression coverage including design and implementation of the test framework.
- Drive Growth and Passion. You will meet with team members on a regular basis to plan and support career development.
- Lead recruitment of team roles including Developer In Test, QA Engineers and co-ops.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality, frequently updated SaaS solutions.
- Work side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on challenging problems.
- Be comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership.
- Evaluate new technologies and procedures to improve the team effectiveness.
Education and Experience:
- You are an experienced engineering leader who brings both technical acuity and leadership skills to create a strong culture of quality and foster an environment where engineers have the tools and frameworks they need to validate their code.
- You work effectively with leaders in product, engineering, and infrastructure.
- You keep learning and always seek to improve yourself. You are curious about new opportunities and act to explore them.
Working at Trulioo
- 7+ years of combined test engineering and engineering manager experience.
- Experience in recruiting and managing technical teams, including coaching, performance management, and agile development.
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Powered by JazzHR