Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Product Manager
RewardStyle's LIKEtoKNOW.it (LTK) is the largest influencer-driven shopping platform used by millions of shoppers every month to find new styles and products curated by influencers all over the world. As Product Manager, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. You will focus largely on customer acquisition, working with the squad to develop and execute top of the funnel strategy.
This is an opportunity to grow with a fast-growing organization. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive environment. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our influencers and consumers. We seek product-builders whose ideas are shaped by what they have learned, but not confined by it. We seek thought-leaders who can collaborate effectively in building products.
Core capabilities - you have an abundance of these:
- Purposeful curiosity to uncover and understand user needs
- Natural comfort with ambiguity
- An intense drive to solve user needs/problems with disruptive, elegant product solutions
- Passion for impact while hopping over hurdles
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and thought-partnerships
- Great communication skills to work across disciplines in a positive and effective way
- Obsession with numbers and data, a deep desire to prove yourself right or wrong and make smart decisions without ego
- Strong written communication and documentation skills
- Ideally, experience in commerce and acquisition
- Identify market trends to shape products that will best help us meet our company vision
- Work with your team to conduct product research, requirements-gathering, and product rollout
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps aligned with business objectives
- Analyze and prioritize product roadmap/features based on relevant criteria
- Partner with Engineering Management to organize and run sprint cycles
- Create effective and efficient, cross-department go-to-market plans to ensure new products/enhancements realize the desired impact
- Highly adept at removing/hopping over obstacles and finding creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team with minimal supervision
- Exceptional follow-through and detail orientation
- Fluency in verbal/written communication in all directions, with executives, engineers, subject matter experts
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's or Master's degree; your major can be anything
- Demonstrable record of professional and academic achievements
- 3+ years of work experience in product management or product design, ideally with eCommerce/B2C space
- Ideally, international experience with product lines
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence/Clubhouse
- Experience managing project and programs using an agile/scrum methodology
- Experience working with engineers and designers
- Experience working with web-based applications, mobile applications are a plus
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.