We're looking for a Technical Support Representative, working in the BPO industry in Dallas, Texas.
- Receive inbound calls from customers and provide clear, concise, and thoughtful instructions.
- Answer questions relating to billing inquires, errors, and service change request.
- Resolve customer complaints with fast and friendly service.
- Provide basic tech support.
- Present current sales promotions.
Our client provides customer service and experience for great brands around the world. Built on an award-winning people-first culture, state-of-the-art systems, and great service. They have won awards. And grown to 35,000 people. In 42 locations worldwide.
If you are into customer service. Winning. Awards. You’ll wanna check this out.
Competitive pay. Health insurance. Paid training. Dependable full-time work. Opportunities for you to grow. Someplace you’ll look forward to coming to. CHECK!
Join this fast-growing, privately held, winning team. Bring your joy, passion, brilliance and curiosity. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career! Do great things!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of related experience (within a call center environment preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year tenure at last 3 employers
- Willingness to take receive 50+ calls per day
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Basic comfort level in dealing with questions concerning tech issues
- Basic computer navigation skills with multiple screens/programs
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving person and team goals
- Ability to continuously learn, maintain, and promote/sell services and promotions as related to various situations
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Has exemplary and verifiable attendance records with previous employers
- Dependable transportation to and from work
The pay we are offering is 34,320 per year.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.